mjackson74:
> I was there in the '80s dummy

For what purpose?

> - but I don't expect you to be able to perceive
> any form of reality accurately since you have
> fashioned yourself a hat out of a Buddhist stupa
> that obscures your vision.

You should have insisted on placing a relic of your
dead guru inside your golden dome. That way, you
could have worshipped MMY as a God, or at least
an Avatar while flying around in there. Go figure.

In fact, MMY improved on the stupa idea - a hollow
tope - brilliant!!!

"Stupas were built of stones or bricks to commemorate
important events or mark important places associated
with Buddhism or to house important relics of Buddha."

  <http://indiapicks.com/annapurna/B_Buddhist.htm>
BUDDHIST ART & ARCHITECTURE: