 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Barry Wright's psychological fingerprint and his
enablers on FFL

Well I like his writing too. I'm talking about enabling his behavior. I hope
you understand the difference. As of today you haven't MJ - so you are good.
You can now open your 12 pack Natural Light and start drinking now - yay !!!

On 7/3/13 4:45 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:

>you forgot me, I like Barry and his writing
>

>________________________________

                              or a very sick, twisted, demented person -
                              dishonest, sadistic, obsessive,
                              narcissistic and sociopathic.

>Even his family is not spared from his
                              narcissistic traits - he is brutally
                              insensitive to his own brother's need in
                              order to gloat and make himself look at
                              his expense.

>Barry will accuse others of being
                              narcissistic, sociopathic, attention
                              sluts, attention whores, obsessive,
                              argumentative - this is entire schtick.

>A really pathetic, sad existence indeed.
>
>But unfortunately several people here
                              enable him for their own selfish
                              vindictive needs (Xeno) or their own
                              perverse subjective reflexes and their
                              perverse preservation of their ontological
                              sameness (Steve, Share).

>These people are the worst - enabling a
                              mentally sick person or a seriously
                              twisted, demented person.

>Their justifications in themselves are
                              pretty hilarious.

>Xeno - Barry is some kind of a
                              disinterested, tantra Guru that hits at
                              the core delusion of others.

>Steve/seventhray27 - Barry is expressing
                              difference of opinion, he just has blind
                              spots like anyone else. He's the most
                              happiest because he lives in on of the
                              best cities and works for one of the best
                              companies.

>Share - at least she's honest today and
                              admits to being triggered and suffering
                              from attachment disorder. Anyway she in
                              the past has talked from Barry as some
                              disinterested observer. Apparently his
                              pictures with a young girl were conclusive
                              enough for her to demonstrate at Barry's
                              happiness.

>Susan - she never has time to even read
                              the posts. She gets triggered by arguments
                              and thinks Barry is a good writer. Clearly
                              some naive, childish feeling about Barry
                              she holds on to despite all the evidence
                              to the contrary. She will refuse to
                              inspect any facts, evidence contrary to
                              her naive beliefs.