On Jul 5, 2013, at 3:54 AM, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodle...@mail.com> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@>
> > wrote:

> > > Is this a way of getting round the post limit? Moderator!
> > >

> > Basically, yes. And, if you think I'm going to micromanage the content of
> > posts in order to stop it, you need to put down that crack pipe.
>
> LOL, it was more for Judy's teasification than anything else
> but I know what you mean - I wouldn't read them if you paid me.

Judy's Teasification salyavin baby? LOL - there is something about her that
causes grown men like you to act like retards. This is your fourth post on it
you fucking idiot.

News flash - Judy is essentially unteasifiable. Look at Barry - 20 years and he
is still trying, is there a lesson you think? Is this something your
reductionistic, obfuscatory, impulsive brain can wrap around?