I go away for a day and you children are all acting up again?
I thought I left you swanson's frozen dinners, hungry man size,
sour cream and onion mix, and chips, pop ups (a few boxes in the freezers), all
the netflix you can watch, the lawn cut, the dishes done and tons of paper
plates, plastic cutlery and napkins you can throw away, and Ravi, all the Ramen
noodles, I mean Maggi noodles masala you can eat...Steve, your fried Ravioli
things in a nice 3 pound bag in the freezer, the rest of you, blueberries.
Emily, welcome again to the nut house farm thing as Share or Ann refers to this
as.. or as some call it, "Uncle Tantra's Judy Expo," or all about Robin and the
Maharishi. How they helped form the crop circle culture dance party. Who is
Vedic Alex? What is the name of the guy who started this thread? I don't give a
damn.
There. Emotion. Good night.