 From: salyavin808 <fintlewoodle...@mail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 6, 2013 1:04 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Two for Stevie, one for Lawson

> salyavin, I too can't believe teasification isn't a real and or proper word.
> It should be both IMHO. And maybe it will be if our NSA buddies are tracking
> this tread. Anyway, I'm so glad you love crop circles but only in asterisks.
> And is there a scientific reason for thinking the Space Brothers wouldn't
> have their own websites?! One would logically think that if they can hurtle
> themselves through space to get here, they could set up a little website,
> etc. I'm just sayin.

But maybe the Space Brothers aren't trying to communicate with us?

Perhaps crop circles are aimed at crows who will turn out to be
the true owners of the Earth. Or pigeons even... We just assume
they must be for us as we have such a mighty opinion of ourselves.

> BTW, thank you too for all the cool info about the old fashioned typewriters
> and why the letters were arranged in the qwerty order, to keep the keys from
> getting jammed.  Love learning new stuff (-:
>
> Last but not least I gotta ask what you think about the research just posted
> by Susan. Good design for a scientific study?

Very interesting. Bit of a small sample, but a large signal from
it. And with a form of guided meditation too, which some people
round here will tell you does nothing at all.

Would like to see a similar type of experiment with TMers, I think
when people are caught out like that when they are acting naturally
is much better than when the are in an experimental setting where
white coat syndrome sets in and people start behaving - consciously
or not - how they think the doctors would want them to behave.

As for a mechanism, I'm not sure about the "interconnectedness"
explanation as I can't see any way we actually are connected,
especially in a woo-woo way.

What I think TM has done for me is put me in touch with my deeper
feelings and opened my heart a lot, so I guess that would make one
more empathetic.

I'm certainly more aware of my surroundings and how I affect other
people and how they affect each other, in as much as these things
are self measurable anyway.