349555

(snip)
> OTOH, thank you so much for your insights about
> apologizing.

Xeno has no insights about apologizing. He makes
it up as he goes along because he knows it impresses
people like you.

> Robin didn't accept my apologies
> before and I've had no indication from him that
> he'd do so now. And actually I have apologized
> many times so I agree with you that some posters
> are using that issue, I'd say in an unhealthy
> way. IMO they need to focus on their own lives
> and let Robin and I, if we want, figure out who
> needs to apologize to whom and for what.

This is grossly offensive total bullshit, Share. And
somewhere deep in your stunted heart and atrophied
conscience, you know it.

> There was plenty of hurtful words on both sides.

There did not have to be *any* hurtful words on
either side had you, Share, simply accepted Robin's
initial explanation of what he had said to you that
you had so absurdly misunderstood.

Instead, you mulishly resisted that explanation--as
well as his gracious (and entirely undeserved) *apology*
to you for having written something quite simple and
straightforward that you somehow managed to get
thoroughly garbled in your own mind. It was so
ridiculously, hideously garbled that Robin didn't even
understand what you were objecting to at first.

Robin was blameless in all this. What you call "hurtful
words" on his side were no more than his trying to get
you to deal with reality. This terrified you so badly
that you made your inexcusable and utterly unjustified
accusation that he had "psychologically raped" you--
referring back to your *original* misunderstanding. I've
documented how mild your initial complaint was and how
you went on to inflate and embroider it, contradicting
yourself time and again and refusing to address the
contradictions when they were pointed out to you.

There is no way anybody but you needs to apologize. And
your apology needs to be made in the same place as you
made your false accusation, right here on FFL, in public
where everyone can see it. That has not happened yet. Not
only have you not apologized "many times," you have
*never* apologized for that.

There is no basis for you to demand behind-the-scenes
negotiations. With behavior as appalling as this, the
target does not have to give you any "indications" that
an apology is in order, or that he would accept one if
you made it. Difficult though it may be for you to face,
the reality is that you don't get to put conditions on
making that apology. You owe it unconditionally.

Your refusal to apologize for what you know was a false
accusation is the elephant in the room of your claims
to be all about seeking healing and making amends for
your bad behavior. You will never be successful at either
until you confront the reality of that false accusation
and apologize for it.

349462

> turq has gone after me before and I've survived.

But you would much rather he didn't do it again.
That's understandable. *Pandering* to him in order
to get on his good side is contemptible.

> One of the qualities of Libra ascendent which I
> am, is that they like to balance discussions and
> situations. So when many are opposing someone
> here, I tend to take the opposite view.

Said with a completely straight face, not even
a whiff of irony. Unbelievable.

> OTOH I don't like it when turq says what are IMO
> really mean things to or about someone. But I
> don't like it when anyone, including myself, does
> that. It seems that we're all on a learning curve
> about that.

It seems you need to speak for yourself, Share.

349579

> You funny, Ann! turq and I are what I call
> frenemies. We know what we like and what we
> don't like about each other and we've expressed
> that here. I like that kind of balance in a
> frenemyship (-:

Do you seriously think Barry has paid one nanosecond's
attention to what you've said you don't like about him?
(Or what you've said you do like, for that matter?)

Seriously?

How do you manage to tie your shoes in the morning?

P.S.: "frenemy": one who pretends to be a friend but is
actually an enemy

"The enemy of my enemy is my frenemy."

349552

> Addled Judy about Share's response: (And you're
> responding to Xeno in any case, not Nabby.
>
> Share clarifies her own response for Judy's sake:
> I'm replying to both. The smiley face was to Xeno
> for his humor. And hopefully Addled Judy, you can
> see that the PS was to Nabby. That it was a joke,
> I realize, may be harder for you to discern.

Tell the truth, Share.