--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Seraphita" <s3raphita@> wrote:
> >
> > I don't know how many FFL readers are familiar with the late American
> > esoteric thinker Richard Rose. His best-known book was The Albigen
> > Papers. I always found his approach a little severe for my tastes -
> > along with Gurdjieff who insisted on calling his route "The Work! -
> > which is, no doubt, why Maharishi's "effortless" TM made such an appeal
> > to a lazybones like me.
> > One thing that made Rose stand out from other modern teachers was his
> > championing of celibacy. If being celibate is the way to enlightenment
> > then I know I'm never going to make it, so I guess I'm doomed to a life
> > of vice, crime and debauchery and all-round general ignorance.
> > One target for Rose was masturbation. He didn't hold with the current
> > attitude that masturbation is simply a harmless release of sexual
> > tension. On the contrary he believed it to be a serious problem for
> > today's men and women. I'm not saying he's wrong about that: sex is one
> > of those subjects about which you can't string together three
> > consecutive sentences without making a complete hypocrite of yourself.
> > Rose claimed that he could tell if someone was a (regular) masturbator
> > if they had a small arse (or "ass" as you Americans quaintly put it). I
> > swear I'm not making this up! For confirmation see The Sex Connection by
> > Alan Fitzpatrick. (Rose also thought that homosexuality was caused by a
> > virus transmitted from one male to another - but let's not go there.)
> > I've never had the nerve to follow strangers in the street, evaluate the
> > size of their backsides and then ask them if they were or were not
> > compulsive masturbators, so I can't vouch for the accuracy of Rose's
> > assessment.
> > The best part though is Rose's belief that when people masturbate,
> > although we (by which I mean you, of course) may fantasise about many
> > different scenarios during the reverie, each of us has one - and only
> > one - dominant fantasy that we close-in on when reaching the climax of
> > the operation. Sounds plausible!
> > But not only did Rose see a small "ass" as an indicator of a masturbator
> > he also claimed he could detect which dominant fantasy each person had.
> > Unfortunately, he didn't spell out what signs to look for in this case
> > but wouldn't it be cool to be at a dinner party and during one of those
> > embarrassing lulls in the conversation you could point to the chap
> > sitting opposite and say in an authoritative voice: "Nurse. PVC uniform.
> > Doggy style" and then just watch all the colour drain from his face!
>
> Hilarious post. So, if you have a small butt you are a masterbator?! Well,
> that lets me off the hook. What I mean to say is, my butt is not exactly
> tiny, er, let's just put it this way, I am not sure his theory is correct. On
> the other hand, let's just keep this ambiguous. Most men have no butts at all
> so they would be harder to spot and categorize.

> [...]

I guess that leaves Oprah out of Master Bater's club.

Not a tiny ass here, and I masturbate all the time!

Moon monkey was the last vision I climaxed on, and it had changed from the
spanking Momma, oh and the Rakshasha virgin, and the lion before that. Once in
a while one of Nabby's buddies takes me away with the pulse of UFO and KY
fantasy.

What kind of drugs was that dude on? I wish I was in the same room with him
talking all that shit.
The British????? Being kinky? Ohhhhhhhhhhh sure. Come on!? Oh wait, I take that
back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBHKVAs85Ko  One.