--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"

> > > And besides, only the truly paranoid give a shit if
> > > someone snips part of what they said. I mean, give
> > > me a break...AS IF *anything* ever said on this
> > > forum was worth preserving its "context."  :-)

> > > I do it mainly out of habit, and because I'm a
> > > bit of a nitpicker when it comes to such things.
> > > If you haven't noticed, I often reformat the
> > > original quoted text so that it *doesn't* get
> > > messed up after multiple quotes. It's an OCD
> > > thang, perhaps, but it amuses me. :-)

> > > For you, perhaps. I thought it was the dumbest
> > > affectation I've ever seen on the Internet. I
> > > mean, *really*, he did it so that all of *his*
> > > precious words got reposted over and over and
> > > over, AS IF someone was actually going to read
> > > them this time. :-)
> >
> > Been a while at the cafe now Barry? You seem to have crossed the threshold
> > and just consumed your "mean drink". That usually means about the third of
> > fourth of the night.
> > >

> Dear Turquoise B,
>
> You may have skipped over this post. I found it especially
> creepy, even for Angry Arrogant Ann.

Creepy yes. Because I have a lot of experience with mean drunks. But that is
where the similarity between Barry and my father ends. My father was a winner,
a lion, accomplished and he died a happy and fulfilled man - sober.

 >She seems right on
> the verge of calling you "daddy." Sooo sooo close it made my
> skin crawl. Explains a lot, her being a serial cultist and so
> disturbingly nasty to Share.

Serial cultist is so laughably inaccurate even you would blush to know how
stupid you sound and, indeed, are. Share is the serial cultist. And you are
simply angry. I don't know about arrogant; you don't seem self-confident enough
to be so. I'm a fighter, there is a big difference between arrogance and
gumption. One day you, and Share, might be able to figure out the difference.
In the meantime just keep making a fool out of yourself while Share busies
herself running after the next great teacher/healer all around that square in
Fairfield. Just like the locals used to circle it every weekend night - round
and round and round.