Of course folks here would love "Sweetie" with it's obvious nod to TM
being that one of the characters is a TM teacher.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098725/

Actually I like "Holy Smoke" and have the DVD.  I thought she did a
pretty good job of depicting shaktipat at the beginning.

Holly Hunter had that dreadful neo-religious TV series that probably
didn't do much for her career.