--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> >
> > Ravi and Doc, yep funny how Judy and others referred to Robin's emails to
> > me as private whereas when she referred to my alleged demands for such, she
> > used the term behind the scenes. So, Robin sends private emails to Share
> > but Share *demands* emails that are *behind the scenes* Go figure!
> >
> > Here's an editorial exercise exploring connotations by reversing Judy's
> > wordings:
> > Last month Robin emailed Share *behind the scenes.* AND
> > Share has demanded that the upsets between her and Robin be discussed via
> > private emails. Private and demanded being Judy's word choices.
> >
> > Share says: I have requested that Robin and I discuss our upsets via
> > direct, offline emails.
>
> Great, and how's that goin' for you? You better take a chaperone because you
> never know what he might get up to, er, psychologically.

Good point, Ann. It didn't occur to me that Share's preference for offline
emails with Robin doesn't make any sense if she is so concerned about
psychological rape. One wouldn't want to walk in a dark alley knowing that a
rapist is about. Actually, I suspect Robin was concerned about *his* safety
communicating with Share via email and had the good sense to bring the
conversation forward.