--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@>
> > wrote:

> > > What! You are thinking that you would be getting more than one gulab
> > > jamun for such a reasonable price? NO GULAB FOR YOU!!!
> > >
> > Buy one get one free?
>
> Ok, because you are being my most devout devotee, I have used the Divine
> Science of Vedic Mathematics, taught to me by my guru, Swami
> Tandoorchickenanda, to produce a special, most auspicious,
> buy-one-get-one-free price just for you:
>
> $216

Sri Guru Gulabjamanda,
Thanks!
You've got balls. At least two between you and your Guru, Swami
Tandoorchickenanda, once I make this special most auspicious purchase. A three
legged race to enlightenment is to the finish line and beyond of infinite
awareness!
Let me offer you these precious Rudraksha bead strings at an affordable tithing
on your behalf, for only $451 USD, for this auspicious month of Shravan to tie
your legs together and please make it here by the next full Moon. Shiva is in
all giving mood.  Race is on! Totality is at the doors of bliss! Bliss is at
the doors of totality! Whatever.
You are in the lead, and $216 Buckeroos is not much to ask for!

Thank you, graciously, my humblest respects.