No use trying to curry favor with you, I see. Let's spice things up a bit, eh,
Swami? I invoke the Fast Food Siddhi - ITS GAME ON!!

OK -my move- I am manifesting my Cosmic Chili Cheese Fries, with extra napkins,
in the Astral Dimensions! This is frickin' *un-real*!!!

Your turn, my formidable Eastern Gastrinome, Swami Gulabjamunanda!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>