Apple TV

"In addition to streaming your video library, Apple TV also lets you
stream music through your television. If you have a home theater
system, this is a great alternative to the Sonos wireless music system."

<http://www.businessinsider.com/12-cool-things-you-can-do-with-apple-tv-\
2013-7#stream-your-tunes-through-your-home-theater-12>

'12 Cool Things You Can Do With Apple TV
Business Insider:
http://tinyurl.com/kvggo8t <http://tinyurl.com/kvggo8t>