Why shouldn't you strengthen your own vibrations through fellowship with people
seeking Self-realization, and by group meditation with them? This practice will
fortify your own spiritual convictions; you will find that many seemingly
insuperable barriers in your life will crumble and dissolve in the waters of
meditation. Your devotion and love for God [The Unified Field] will commingle
with the devotion and love of others. Divine bliss will radiate from you,
helping all persons you meet. [Meissner Effect].

—Paramahansa Yogananda