Kundalini is associated with the life force, prana and sexual energy.
The goal of many traditions associated with developing Kundalini; is
to gain mastery of the sexual energy, and raise it to the higher
chakras.

Some of the techniques used are associated with the teaching of
Babaji; the mystic saint of the Himalayas.

One technique is called Kriya Kundalini Pranayam; and is a breathe
technique that can be practiced during sexual intercourse; to
increase the energy of kundalini, and raise it to the higher chakras.

Some traditions recommend celibacy; while these other paths use
sexuality to raise the experience from simply a sensual, release;
To maintaining a high degree of intimacy as well as prolonging the
experience, and raising the energy vibration of the kundalini to the
higher chakras, throat, third eye, and crown or soul chakra.

Many of these traditions are shrouded in mystery, due to the nature
of sexual repression, throughout the centuries.
R.G.

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, vishal pandya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>