>From a friend of mine:

For those who might be interested, I was referring last week to the book
Kundalini Vidya by Joan Harrigan, which is available on kundalinicare.com.
 It's an enormous contribution to the mapping of the routes of kundalini and
the symptoms that occur when it takes side routes or gets blocked in a
particular chakra. She says there's info all over the Vedas about kundalini
shakti that's been synthesized here.
She does a kundalini assessment ($300) based on an extensive personal
history which, for my husband and me, revealed links between physical,
emotional, and spiritual patterns. She then teaches practices customized to
your blocks. (I'd been sitting with a block in the throat chakra for 20
years, which released in two days.)