ahh
you seems   absolutely fanging for an en-lighter
Shouldn't you 'fang' off this set of en- lights?

[https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNiaAAar0rOdHWpiL\
-LH3cb7Dr8gCqu-wFl8lkQCnoADvgRj2F]
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> This bond of love
> Will expand
> To envelope
> The entire universe -
>
> Phyllis Diller
>
> dear merudanda, thank you for this wonderful sweetness and silliness.
Perhaps captions should read: fang, I'm fabulous and fang, where is my
lighter? (-:

irreverent, and laugh-out-loud funny ,grateful for the life -

[https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/17186_101517\
\