Thank you so very much Nablusoss, Merudanda and Alex too for your support here.
 I appreciate very much your votes of confidence in my ministry here on FFL.  I
fear that I am so ill understood in this place and time.. in the New First
Revival Reformed Spiritual Regeneration Movement.  I really am doing my level
best for all of us.  My new hope is Reform for FFL that it may become the
spiritual tool that it too could be.  !Jai Brahmananda Saraswati!
-Buck