 From: card <cardemais...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 5:07 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Brian May excited by these pics!?

Well, how about some intriguing etc quotes from the Hitopadesha
(Friendly advice)?

Hitopadesha (Sanskrit:हितोपदेशः Hitopadeśa) is a collection of Sanskrit fables
in prose and verse written in the 12th century. It is an independent treatment
of the Panchatantra.[1] It is meant as an exposition on statecraft (including
the conduct of war and peace and the development of allies) but was produced in
a format easily digestible for young princes.