 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: FFL looks different this morning

Yahoo probably changed the way their cookies worked when they added
advertising to the pages.  So any old cookies may no longer have
worked.  There were probably meetings over this at Yahoo between
engineers and they probably figured to just let the users figure it out
because making the old cookies work might not be feasible.

I also checked this morning with the Android browser where the first
full message page had the order one way and the next page the opposite
including messages from the first page that shouldn't have been
displayed.  By clicking the date order then all pages started to display
in that same order and no repeated messages. Going back later and
checking the settings stuck. Now they might mess with the cookies again
and break it but just click the sort order again.  And BTW, this is
assuming you are looking at the messages with summaries as I am doing
which is what sounds like most folks here do.

So that's the way the "cookies crumble."