> yes yes YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! and IMHO not a very smart
> feature at all! I used to have 25 messages on a screen/page!

Well, heck, that's an easy fix. Go to Yahoo mail, hover your mouse pointer over
the little gear in the upper right corner, and click on "Mail Options" in the
drop down menu. At the very bottom, click the little thingie next to "Basic",
click OK on the balloon that pops up, then click the orange "Save" button. That
will take your Inbox back to only displaying 25 emails at a time.