Fucking hilarious Barry baby - you and Curtis are too dishonest, too
hypocritical, burdened by  your respective Neuro-Linguistic Programming
robot speak to be pointing  at others.

Huh - Barry? What is your Neuro-Linguistic  Programming Robot  speak?

Here's some clues - attention vampire,  secondary, tertiary, n-ary
attention levels, trans-incarnational karma, petty tyrants a la
Castaneda -  ring a bell Barry baby? Does that remind you of anyone you
know?