> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Do you do pro-bono work?
> >
> > If I make a specific appointment with someone to work
> > with them privately, real-time, in person or by phone,
> > then no, not any more; I am sorry! For those who are
> > in Fairfield, I set aside most afternoons to play
> > Bananagrams and to talk with people, and I am
> > generally available then for free if anyone wishes
> > to speak with me there. And we can correspond by
> > email and facebook for free.
>
> That must be where you perfected what Curtis
> called your Neuro-Linguistic Programming robot-
> speak. Having now experienced it, I cannot help
> but agree with his description. :-)
>
> They fall for that stuff in Fairfield, do they?

I worked with Rory a few times, and it was helpful. Similar to your incessant
need to make others wrong, I constantly make myself wrong, which makes me
absolutely miserable. For a while, Rory's particle/wavicle work was able to
shut down that toxic internal dialog and give me some relief. After a while, it
stopped working, and that was that.