So is that it Jim? Ravi is being an asshole. he can't help it - he has
nothing to say here, and he like Barry has some perverse, pathological need
to act out his assholiness? Or he is trying to quit smoking, so he is
antsy, testy, assholy? Yeah? The enlightened wisdom of your God
consciousness I suppose.