Share.

Over population with dummies on one planet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0O7_3o3BrI
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0O7_3o3BrI>

and

Over population with geniuses, somewhere out there on a planet far away
with not much better to do but
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxPeIiU2kx4
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxPeIiU2kx4>

and

who spend their time thinking of how to leave their genius planet to
come back here and draw crop circles in corn and wheat fields, to
bring the dummies a message  because
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRfM9MAOpVU
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRfM9MAOpVU>

Well, wouldn't one think God would make it a bit easier by having us all
near (Like on the same freakin planet)  the same place at a similar time
and place to work with each other, simultaneously, than to think the
only mission was to multiply to become dumb or a genius in faraway
places?

So our mere existence is to meet somewhere in the middle (or in our
case, they come and  land with space ships ie; Nabby's world) and the
evolution of people on different planets far away from here  is such a
waste of time?

Selective breeding is the true answer. hmmm, Share, do you have any
children and/or have you ever been in a long term relationship, say over
11 years  with a partner? ;)    (We can use more reason to build
spaceships to come here. If you breed, I can send back word to gather
our missions farming equipment, some extra boards, and rope all
transported Captain Kirk style. Google translate from Alien to English
speak only gives me Captain Kirk for option. What is a Captain Kirk?)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Whaaaaaaaaat? Salyavin, I thought that was the definition of
evolution, things getting better! But I guess one must take a quite
humungous view of the whole situation. Meaning that even if earth is
becoming overpopulated with dummies, somewhere in the universe a planet
is being underpopulated by geniuses. And all that adds up to evolution.
Is that a valid way to consider your statement: There is no reason why
evolution should keep making things better.Â

> ________________________________

thread and wondered...anyway, yes, average IQ is dropping over time,
dropped 3 points since 1950, at least according to one researcher. Hope
the table is accessible. Makes me question natural selection.

> > http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/
>
> It's no surprise to me, I've seen Idiocracy. The less we have to
> do, the less that intelligence will be important enough to select
> for. Remember, things only get selected if they confer an advantage
> and all most people have to do is stumble to work and afterwards,
> flop in front of the TV eating cheeseburgers (making the occasional
post to FFL along the way).

> As the blurb under the graph says, we tend to breed with people of
> similar intellect, so this trend will get cemented as a majority
> position. I think this has already happened in the UK (seriously)
> but I think we will end up like the Eloi and the Morlocks in The
> Time Machine, two human species but very different in the way they
> look and act.
>
> There is no reason why evolution should keep making things better.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-
Reply to sender  Reply to group  Start a New
Topic Messages in this topic (6)
> > Recent Activity:     * New Members
1 ÂÂ