"The 'mean girls' trying to 'get' you are an embarrassment
to the notion of humans having compassion..."

So if the "mean girls" wanted to stop trying to "get"
Share and exercise compassion toward her instead, we
should strive to emulate Barry, as he has modeled
compassion for us in this SHUT THE FUCK UP post to Share.

Did I get that right, Barry? We "mean girls" are an
embarrassment to the notion of humans having compassion,
whereas you are an exemplar thereof?