 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 8:53 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: An Open Message To Share

Assuming Barry has everything all tidied up at home, as he often assures us he
does, and given that he basically lost control of his bowels today, Tuesday,
indicates that he probably got humiliated in a meeting at work, or works for
someone who makes his life miserable, or both. Or maybe it was just another
dateless weekend...who really knows, except that there WAS some sort of trigger
event...

Barry is like a powder keg on here, compulsively scanning his spreadsheets,
obsessively tracking who said what, and in direct competition with that
persona, he must maintain the uber-cool, global AND glacial, Uncle Tantra
image.

Feels like sandpaper inside him, though, the itch he cannot scratch, until he
finds a target, no matter how inappropriate. He violates all of his public
boundaries, for his release - He Just Has To Let It OUT.

And while he is at it, why not kill two birds, with a single stone? After all,
Share considers him to be the big brother she never had, and is the only one
here who consistently treats him in a friendly way.

But this, remember, is Barry The Magnificent, liver in of foreign countries,
who has screwed more women than any of us can count, and is practically on a
first name basis with Anybody Who Really Matters.

So, he thought about the pros, and cons, of keeping Share around. Ally, or
simply an embarrassment? Pretty obvious what Barry's choice was:

"SHUT THE FUCK UP [Share]

We get it that you don't care how unintelligent you come across, and
that you're trying to single-handedly prove the contention of anti-TM
critics that TMers are blissninnies without a brain cell in their thick skulls
who will believe anything if they're told its Woo Woo enough..."

BTW, Share, I think you have an EXCELLENT case for psychological rape, now.