Obbajee, here's why I'm bemused by all this: when I first saw Alex's post,
there was NO picture. But then there were posts about peckers and boners. I
figured I know what those look like so didn't follow up. But then Emily posted
something like: Don't give Share any ideas. Now that made me curious! I went to
archives, found Alex's post and there was the pic. It didn't look like any
pecker I'd ever seen! But RD had called it ugly so I figured it was a
disfigured one. That's how clueless I am about this cutting activity Emily is
relating to me! Anyway, I asked Emily what she meant and this morning received
this reply from her.

This is all just to say that the most
 self destructive thing I've ever done is smoke for 8 years in my late teens
and early twenties. And I stopped when I realized I was up to more than a pack
a day. I've never smoked since then, almost 40 years.

Right now my diet is pretty restricted, by choice, and that is why I like to
hear about other people's meals. My weight has been normal for 5 years now.

I don't go after ALL the women here. I don't go after Susan and I didn't go
after Carol. Nor do I think I go after you, Obbajee but I hope you'll let me
know if I'm wrong about that.

As for allegedly being drawn to turq, I guess he's the older brother I never
had (-:

And finally, I guess Emily could take good care of herself by simply not
participating in those aspects of FFL that are exhausting and or demanding.

Thank you both for all the nice music (-: Hope you have a good trip, Emily.