--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" authfriend@ wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea  wrote:
> > (snip)
> > > It is interesting, that I incidentally found parts of this
> > > old correspondence in one of my mailboxes, because after the
> > > split with Judy, I had deleted all posts of her, she had
> > > sent to me privately. But incidentally - I found still my
> > > answers, quoting her in my Sent-folder.
> > >
> > > I won't disclose what she said, even though that might be quite
> > > surprising to some people. But I will quote what I said, and
> > > SHE WILL KNOW that it's true!
> >
> > Just freaking hilarious. There's nothing in what I wrote to
> > you that I'd mind anybody seeing, first of all; second, just
> > in case I'd kept the correspondence (I did), I hardly think
> > you'd be so stupid as to *misquote* what you had said.
> >
> > I have to wonder why Barry isn't calling you out as a
> > Drama Queen. "...and SHE WILL KNOW that it's true!"
> >
> > (guffaw)
> >
> > > This is proof, that I don't have any 'ax to grind' with Robin.
> > > That when I first encountered him, thinking, he is somehow
> > > 'crazy', I didn't know who he was nor had any sense of his
> > > history. I also told her, what exactly mean by a 'borderline
> > > personality'. This wasn't a problem, as long as this was just
> > > an email exchange with Judy.
> >
> > Right, as long as it was private.
> >
> > (snip)
> > > Please not, how I had defined, what I had meant with borderline
> > > personality, PRIOR to all online talk we had about this on FFL.
> > > How I described it as a very mild form, as I said 'pointing in
> > > the direction of psychosis'. And how I point out that they are
> > > actually amongst the most creative persons. And that wasn't
> > > meant sarcastically in any way, as it should be obvious.
> > >
> > > Up until this point, our email exchange was really friendly and
> > > polite.
> > >
> > > The problem, she had with me, was, 1) when I sided with you
> > > 2) went public with my opinion.
> >
> > The problem was 2, not 1. I've made my position clear on this
> > sort of thing. I made it crystal clear to you in private, and
> > I've spoken out about it publicly as well (as has Emily). The
> > trend on this forum toward speculatively slapping psychiatric
> > labels on people--especially in their presence--on this forum,
> > by nonprofessionals yet, is unconscionable and disgraceful.
> > It's also *ipso facto* hostile and insulting, whether it's NPD
> > or BPD or, as zarzari also speculated about Robin (and does
> > again below), "some schizophrenic disorder."
>
> Judy, I get what you are saying. And I wasn't giving out my opinion
right away. But you have to take into account, that we are not talking
here about anybody. We are talking here about somebody who claims the
highest state of enlightenment, access, more than anybody else, to the
highest level of truth, acting like a teacher, here on this forum,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V4jxkoXp2U
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V4jxkoXp2U>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2H7NaiZtkQ
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2H7NaiZtkQ>

  >being a cult leader in the past, who at least was highly manipulative,
and showed the signs of this here online as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRJlo2WRDbw
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRJlo2WRDbw>

..... and who proclaimed this enlightened state is possible to attain in
the first place?
.....who attained worldly recognition in the 60's by 4 minstrels from
the west?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je5-Bs_3iHU
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je5-Bs_3iHU>
Of course when I was on a few courses, I was told repeatedly the Beatles
were asked to leave the Ashram, not the other way around.
I guess that was to cover the rumor of the Beatle camp story of someone
not happy with the Beatles being with Maharishi and to stop the other
rumor, another was told.
I was told the Beatles were told to leave because of some talk of drug
use, etc. (A Governor is the one who made sure we knew this, and it was
the Beach Boys who were the heros, blah, blah, blah. In the 90's the
Beatles were still silently talked about as being kind of bad in
reference to the TMO, rumors though.)
Rumors of what is true or not. I will not condemn  the Maharishi or the
Beatles or the MaskedZebra or RWC, for anything, because I myself have
had extreme circumstances that I will not carry out on a message board.
The fact that we as humans make idols out of anyone is beyond sanity.
lol
  So, no zarzar, I am not going to buy your attempting to bring a bad
name upon a man who no longer posts here. Just as I will not say bad
things about the Maharishi (out of respect) and also any of the Beatles,
regardless of what it cost the TMO to pay to have McCartney and Ringo at
the Radio City Music Hall that one year. I know they were paid in some
way. It costed a bundle.

.....and before we go jacking people up on a cross, why not go within
the very reason why anyone would have been able to make such claims or
such awareness or let's just say, "Pot calling the kettle black," I
doubt the Maharishi would have said such a thing about the mad man quote
about the victim here as what  azgrey, zarzari, irantea is trying to
imply.

PISSING ME OFF, ZARZAR. DON'T GET ME STARTED.

So if the maskedzebra made his way through the Maharishi, then to me,
the Maharishi made his way via the Beatles. A fact.

Sorry to put this so bluntly. This post is not to disrespect  any of the
parties involved or mentioned, it is true.
It is my duty to witness this, zarzar.... how much are they paying you?
LMAO

> So, you had only the choice to accept his special claim of insight to
truth, or insight into what other people thought and felt, or challenge
these insights and experiences as something else. He didn't leave you
much of a choice, you either had to accept him as some sort of an
authority, admire him, as you did, or you questioned the very source of
all his claims.

> So at some point, rightly or wrongly, I felt that I had to make my own
position clear, not being vague, and people knew, I was hiding my
opinion, and called me out on that. That was right or wrong, but I did
it. I am not the ultimate judge over him, and I am not the first.

> And please note, I didn't do it out of aggression or to hurt him.
>

> > I can't possibly feel friendly toward anyone who does that,
> > *to anybody*.
>
> Sure, that's obvious. But you are not looking at the whole picture
either. There are cultural differences, and differences, of how we
understand a certain label. At a certain point, I felt I needed to make
a clear stand. If he is so enlightened (in whatever way), as you seemed
to believe, I knew - I KNEW - he could digest it. He would have been
above that. If not, it would have been better he stopped right here. And
for myself, I just wanted to end the game.

> > > And then I experienced a very different Judy, than previously
> > > experienced. Soon I was called a LIAR, being obsessive myself,
> > > and being prejudiced against Robin.
> > >
> > > I might have been prejudiced against Robin after reading CULT,
> > > which was sort of hard to get through. But that was much later.
> >
> > You were obviously, documentably, prejudiced against Robin
> > long before that, zazari, based on what you've said in your
> > posts and in email to me.
>
> If you call, forming an opinion, based on what one has read,
prejudiced, well then I was. Otherwise not.