The beast hit me like a ton of bricks, that 666.
Deepen to the darker side,
 for the dark is not dark enough for I!
Shani,a temporary gaze on Surya, which combination,
 I shall not say.
A hint, the Turq is kind of spelled like Turd.
 Lot's of blueberries come to mind!
 Blue biliary traced on end results,
 where Turd's reside.

The old man whispers in my ear from afar,
he who belches loudly will Shani's grace,
a man of sooji complexion, that Sade Sati face,
Italian Stallion. I save myself for he.
Not the Turq. (hmm what rhymes) He is a jerk;
Play with the animals and do not feed them!