I guess everyone can make mistakes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V4NW89SA6Tg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Good Lord, Michael, can it not be that Sir Paul is simply older and
wiser and thus making better choices as regards being a good example to
his young child?!

> ________________________________

smoked pot regularly from the mid-60's until last year. So much for his
affiliation with the Big M. Like most of those who are touting TM its
all PR hype.

> Interesting to note in the article Paul says he stopped to be a good
example to his 8 year old - no word on why he didn't do that for his
other four children when they were growing up.

> ________________________________
TM . . .

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson mjackson74@
wrote:

> > paul and ringo promote TM cause Lynch has prevailed upon them to do
so - I wonder if they actually do it? Given the fact that Sir Paul has
been using pot and other drugs for years, I guess TM didn't have as much
charm for him as a bit of sinsimilla - from the one of the UK papers on
Sir Paul's cannabis use:
> > "During
> > their divorce, Miss Mills claimed Sir Paul would use cannabis as
> > regularly as others drink cups of tea"
> >
> > Didn't they used to say at intro and advanced lectures that TM helps
stop drug use? Looking at some of the posts on MUM Secrets maybe they
changed the program and MUM is on the Paul McCartney TM Program, five
hits of Lemon Ice and 20 minutes of TM Plus Sidhis.