Hey, the rolling around in the dirt quote by Maharishi, I had not ever
herd (heh) before.
If I was at that press conference, I would have asked him, so the
elephant is not smart to lay a layer of protective coating on itself?

Mr. Sir P most likely has been protecting his persona by staying high
all those years. It helped him stay focused on making great sound.
Otherwise, everything may have sounded like this and boy, would this get
old after a while http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cknepREzUzI
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cknepREzUzI>    just saying. Not that it
is bad or anything.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@...  wrote:

> And yet, he has that cute as a button nose, this time around. Probably
to disguise that pesky elephant nature of his, crafty soul. Is anybody
tracking the number of times Sir Paul visits zoological parks, to
psychically befriend his pachyderm brethren? Does Ringo know about this?

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@ wrote:
> >
> > Who knows if he doesn't? M used to say TM and drugs were like an
elephant that takes a bath, then gets out of the water and roles in the
dust. Maybe Paul was an elephant in a previous life time.

> > ________________________________

do so - I wonder if they actually do it? Given the fact that Sir Paul
has been using pot and other drugs for years, I guess TM didn't have as
much charm for him as a bit of sinsimilla - from the one of the UK
papers on Sir Paul's cannabis use:
> > > "During
> > > their divorce, Miss Mills claimed Sir Paul would use cannabis as
> > > regularly as others drink cups of tea"
> > >
> > > Didn't they used to say at intro and advanced lectures that TM
helps stop drug use? Looking at some of the posts on MUM Secrets maybe
they changed the program and MUM is on the Paul McCartney TM Program,
five hits of Lemon Ice and 20 minutes of TM Plus Sidhis.