> Different posts, iranitea. Here's what I was referring to:

> Your earlier hostile post to him is here (December 16):

> Robin's courteous post to you (#299260, above) was made on
> December 19; you responded very positively on December
> 20--as I said, well before your post to Barry on December 26.
>
> Your challenge to Robin's integrity, made in a post to me
> and quoted at the bottom of #299260, is what he was directly
> responding to in the courteous post. But he certainly knew
> of your prejudice against him by December 16, although he
> didn't respond to that post. You (as zarzari) had joined us
> on December 7. Your hostile December 16 post was your first
> mention of Robin.
>
> So, bottom line, *of course* he saw through your positive
> response to his post to you (that response began, "Thank
> you Robin for your account! It is touching, and you have
> a great capacity as a narrator....").
>
> If you think I've gotten a timeline wrong, best to double,
> maybe triple-check it before making your accusation. If
> you aren't sure what posts I'm referring to, *ask*. You'll
> save yourself embarrassment.

I know you will always dwindle out somehow, this is so ridiculous of you,
because we were talking of the posts of Robin on the 27 Dec, here, in post in
#298885, I was only making some hints, and well in the other post #299260, I
actually responded quite honestly. Nothing there, that could prove, that 'he
saw right through me', in fact, it would prove just the opposite.

People have various feelings at various times, I was honest in both posts, in
#298885, which you call hostile, it wasn't hostile at all, only quite honest
and upfront,  and in #299260. I can be touched by his account, and still think
that he is wrong and actually a bit crazy. This is only in your head.

The facts were, that my 'declaration' of the more explicit, was in the post on
the 26 December, Robins response, which is in discussion in this thread, was  a
day later, and therefore more likely influenced by my post on the 26, which was
more explicit. Bottom line, there was nothing mysterious that he sensed or knew
about me, that is not in the previous posts for all to see.

That's were you got your timeline wrong, and you prove another time, that you
always disguise facts, by simply creating a diversion. Distract, point in a
different direction to create a smokescreen, and ultimately make your audience
tired. And it#s simply lame of you to not be able to admit obvious mistakes.