  [http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8446/7936014242_3ff885d017_z.jpg]

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8446/7936014242_3ff885d017_z.jpg
<http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8446/7936014242_3ff885d017_z.jpg>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >
> > Ravi, aren't we all forever vulnerable to reality? Right now I'm
breathing. Probably because my body is vulnerable to the reality of its
need for oxygen in order to function. OTOH, even in the context of
needing oxygen, what is THE reality? Some athletes take less breaths in
a moment than I do. Some yogis can suspend breathing for a long time.
People who have lived for a long time in very high mountains don't need
as much oxygen in their air. So, even on this simple, physical level
what is THE reality to which it is good to be vulnerable?

the invincible, infallible Goddess

> > Or is Ravi deluded and deceived himself? One thing for sure - if I
am
> > indeed deceived and deluded because I am forever vulnerable to
reality - I will absorb any new information that disproves me and
gracefully