I think the term shared by Xeno to Ravi, "Bone a babe," was giving good elderly
advice. Xeno, having had many experiences is wondering why a young fit hunk
like Ravi would be spending his days posting on boards, when in Xeno's mind,
that is the LAST thing Xeno would be doing if he had his chance to do it over,
and those three words as blunt as they are, are to the point as in, "No time to
waste cuz life creeps up on you fast, better go use it before you loose it,"
type of wisdom. :)