Manson, despite these quotes, made a much stronger statement with the knives
and guns of his followers, and those who were murdered as a result of his
hatred, and sociopathy. What a total punk that guy is. Beyond disgusting. A
true waste of space. May he pass away tomorrow, or sooner.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"