I am leaving if the postings are not reduced much is vitriol

In a message dated 08/23/13 16:55:50 Eastern Daylight Time,
dhamiltony...@yahoo.com writes:
Dear Rick, the post-count experiment as a noble hope is clearly failing.  The
lowest form of writing and argument evidently dominates FFL with their diluting
flood of the post-count of FFL.  As an elder of the FFL community here I
implore you Rick, please save our FFL from the lowest form of argument on FFL,
the Ad hominem .  These people's abuse of the list and community here with the
Ad hominem is too much.  Something radical, something different needs to be
done to save FFL as a spiritual and free place.
Sincerely,
-Buck