--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wleed3 <WLeed3@...> wrote:

> I am leaving if the postings are not reduced much is vitriol

Yep, the name-calling and the ad hominem certainly are the low forms of
argument here and should certainly be outlawed in civil society and on all
Yahoo groups as reprehensible abuse.  Yes, by stark contrast certainly the best
writing and exchange on FFL was in a time when the post count was limited to 35
per week.  This list cries out for a limit to abuse and a strong hand of
moderation.  A strict speed limit of 35 posts per week.
-Buck