--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, merudanda <no_reply@...> wrote:

> PLEASE
> Bhairitu I did install Thunderbird  but still do have trouble getting
> hold on posting addressed to me.Missing quite a lot or found about it
> too late to answer.
> How do I filter that out. Could  it be because  being quite often in
> Europe and Far-Middle-Near-(whatever)East and therefore changing IP.?
> But on the other hand TurquoiseB -being in Europe,too-does has  a
> functioning filter installed .
> Can you give me a hand here,please.May be there are other here at FFL
> with the same problem.
> Thanks in advance

Dear Meru, I have some experience of being blocked by email providers because
of changing IP addresses, either because of traveling or using Tor, or by
sharing email accounts for working projects. This happens quite regular to me,
but until now only with Gmail or Facebook, and in this case, you won't be able
to retrieve any email from the account at all, unless you go online on the
webbrowser, fill up some Captcha, some security questions, or get a code
through some phone number.

Then, you could use the email client again, from the same IP, after unlocking
the account. But I never experienced this with yahoo.I also don't think that
only *some* emails would get filtered, either the email provider thinks you are
some kind of attack, and block the IP, and device combination, or they don't.
You should also get a notification on your account, some warning, (suspicious
activity detected) if the provider blocks access.