MJ...I attended a three day event with my two children a few years ago in a
fairly desperate state.  Did everything that was offered. Very commercialized.
Did receive an energy hit from the first hug that was palpable - didn't feel
like love and compassion, but it was energy.  In terms of what I got - I GOT
HERE (in my effort to understand my experience and that of my children and that
of Amma) and that has ultimately been a very good thing for me.