> OK, I know that not many here enjoy this series as much
> as I do, but I'm the only person I have to please around
> here, and I love it.

What many? You "blocked view," of most everyone's posting and refuse to
converse with most anyone who actually is listening, but again, you are only
pleasing yourself by typing it on the FFL Yahoo Group Message Board and you
love it.
I read your post. I listen, but I am not the audience you wish to be concerned
if I am listening (we do not hear type written word and thank god for that.
Turq's voice droning over and over in a mono tone B flat.)  to my music as I
read your post to yourself, I guess, I am still listening.
Have a nice time and thank you for the tip of the series. Will check it out.
Just wanted you to realize it may be best not to type drunk.