Empty baby - I only asked you to go the abode of Raakshasaas to provide the
perspective on how the innocence and playfulness of this dark Krishna
appears to them. You can come back now empty baby.

Oh wait a minute - are you stuck baby? OMG - why did I ever ask you to go
there, so stupid of me. That idiot empty thinks that is the reality - fuck
!!!