Hi Xeno, thanks for sharing....Re: this...."Then all hell broke loose. A vast
amount of repressed material rose up and flowed out of me. A total surprise. So
clearly the awakening was not a clean slate. It was ultra intense, say twenty
times more intense than anything I had experienced up to then. And the
experience was truly unusual because while my regular life flowed along, there
was this other stuff that I knew was not real, but it felt so real it was
impossible to not act on it."

Something akin to this happened to me once.....except that I thought it was
real.  Smile.  Keep 'em coming Xeno.....

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"