emptybill:
> Pro'ly you didn't want to live in the land of the "Once Free".
> However, I think chanuckistan's political system is
> even more f'd up than here - although we're fast turning
> into a crime ridden, illegal overwhelmed, drug house of
> horrors.

Have you been watching cable TV lately? Breaking Bad or
Dexter?

> If I didn't have two daughters needing me,

You've got two daughters - I've got grand kids to take care of.
One is graduating from Beauty College - we're going to start a
wig business down in San Diego.

> I'd be better off down under.

Maybe - Rita went there several years ago to visit a friend,
down under in Australia, to Adelaide, which is down under
down under. We may be visiting there on our trip next year.

But, did you mean down under, under the ground? I know
things are bad out there. Go figure.

> Damn gotta go to work.

Now that's better!