 From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Russell Brand Blasts Syrian War Disinformation

Steve, thanks for recommendations. I was planning to visit rotten tomatoes but
would rather have a review like yours. I ended up borrowing The Tourist from
the library. Depp and Jolie, no chemistry IMHO. Maybe it came through better on
the big screen! I also borrowed The Queen which I've seen before but which is I
think, definitely worth seeing again.