"more than one punch to the jaw without falling down and crying like a baby"

you have never been in a fight if you believe that

________________________________
 From: "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com" <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 9:49 AM
Subject: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Russell Brand Blasts Syrian War
Disinformation

I love movies but pretty much any movie that has more than about two bullets
flying during the hour and a half it's playing loses credibility with me. If
I'm going to watch something at the theater it will usually involves great
cinematography that just doesn't cut it on the home TV, no matter how large the
flat screen.

Action films which always involve over-stimulated men careening about just
don't draw or hold my attention - no matter how cut they are. People simply
don't survive hails of mortar and bullets, falls of anything over 5 ft from
buildings, more than one punch to the jaw without falling down and crying like
a baby. So, unless it's a cartoon or The Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter I
prefer my entertainment to hold some resemblance to my world or the world I
actually want to find out more about. Interestingly, my husband also hates
"action" movies.

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

Everyone who loved the Bourne movies will of course love to see Matt D runnin'
and fightin' and shootin' - he always respects their fine level of feeling
before his blasts them into oblivion, and I bet he admires their pearly white
teeth after they are dead.