aw shucks, now you're making me blush, Bob's your uncle! And of course, wonder
about those more than a few former spouses!

________________________________
 From: "bobpri...@yahoo.com" <bobpri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 11:04 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: 20 Big Questions.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Ann wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Finally, we seem to be back in the groove with this post. Half my posts don't
show up in email and I'm still working on how to post an image. And I'm really
jealous that Judy just responded not only in colour but between paragraphs. You
bitch.

I think you'd need to be using either the Web site or the fancy version of
Yahoo Mail to do so in color. It's so easy on the Web site, even you could do
it. If you want to try it, let me know.Bob Price discovered the method a couple
days ago.

I owe everything to Share, Maharishi, Albert Hofmann, more than a few former
spouses, and The Wife.