"authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> My only criterion, for instance, is not to
> > be overshadowed.

Akasha108 writes:
Thinking about that thought, paraphrasing, "I just don't want to be
oveshadowed" gets funnier and funnier the more it is contemplated and
considered. Its like a perfect jeweled Russian egg, that cracks
perfectly in four places to reveal itself.

Though I suspect this may be a "huh" moment for some.

Tom T:
YES

YES

You got it.

HA ha ha ha

What ever it takes

You will have every experience/understanding you need to have!
Tom
PS watch out! the next step is appreciating this all on many and all
levels. The appreciation is first known as laughter and then deepens
into the understanding that finishes the job. That is where the phrase
from Patajali "finest discriminative knowledge" comes from see chapter
3 vs's 52 to 55 Shearer translation. Have some more fun. Laughter is
good. Yes?