 From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 8:20 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Post Count Tue 10-Sep-13 00:15:06 UTC

Testing.
Share does her regular program and can manage to stay on top, even with the
ever changing Neo/FFL board. She is Hercules! Or Rocky?
Go figure.

Clearly, this new format and the holding back on our post by the Yahoo/NSA is
cutting down the number of posts even compared to when there was a post count
limit.

Go Figure.
Testing.