Yep. Why would (Testing)yahoo just all of a sudden change things where one
cannot receive emails on time?
The only thing I can honestly believe, is their changing software, etc., issues
coincide with certain politicians and companies wanting to go to war. Sorry to
sound like a conspiracy theorist, just how can I come to any other conclusion
with all of these things at least appearing like a coincidence?
Call me anything you like, I (Testing) would love to be able to normally
function like my morning bowel movement, in these confines we call FFL Yahoo
Group Message Board.
Amen. Om.
Bing.